Sydney Cot Bed Grey
This 2-in-1 Sydney Cot Bed is crafted from solid pine wood and has a stylish natural finish. It has a contemporary New England style headboard with smooth slimline dowels, sleek side rails and the option of three base height positions. For added protection, teething rails are attached to protect infant's teeth and gums.
This clever design also allows you to convert the cot bed into a junior bed for when your child has outgrown their cot is suitable for up to 4 years. The 2-in-1 design makes it the ideal cotbed for babies.
Flat packed and is easy to assemble.
We understand that the safety of your baby is paramount, that's why we test all of our furniture to ensure they meet the strictest of safety procedures.
- Do not put the cot bed in close proximity to heat sources e.g. open
fires, radiators, gas and electric heaters
- Do not use the cot bed if any part is broken, torn or missing and
use only spare parts approved by Kinder Valley
- Do not use more than one mattress.
- Do not place or leave anything in the cot bed, attach anything to
the cot bed, or place it close to another product which could provide
a foothold, present a danger of suffocation or strangulation (e.g.
strings, blind/curtain cords etc.).
- All assembly fittings should be tightened properly and checked
regularly to ensure that screws are not loose. Retighten as required.
Loose screws or fittings could trap parts of the body, or clothing (e.g. ribbons, drawstrings,
necklaces) this could pose a risk of strangulation.
- We recommend you use a mattress size 140cm x 70cm. There should
never be a gap of more than 3cm between the mattress and sides or
ends of the cot bed.
- Use only on firm ground which is on a horizontal level and dry.
- To prevent injury, the cot should not be used as soon as the child
is able to climb out of the cot unaided. Once your child is able to climb
out of the cot, it should be converted into the junior bed.