Back to previous |
Sydney Compact Cot Grey with Kinder Flow Mattress
Sydney Natural Compact Cot and Kinder Flow Mattress Bundle
This Sydney Compact Cot is crafted from solid pinewood and has a stylish white painted finish. The compact cots elegant and contemporary design makes it a perfect addition to existing furniture.
The cot has a contemporary New England style head board with smooth slimline dowels, sleek side rails and the option of three base height positions. This baby compact cot has the advantage of having a smaller footprint than the majority of nursery cots, so it is great for smaller rooms and nurseries.
For added protection, teething rails are attached to protect your infants teeth and gums. It comes flat packed and easy to assemble, with tools included. Suitable from birth up to 3 years, this cot is perfect for any nursery or child's bedroom and is the ideal cot for babies.
Our Kinder Flow children's mattress contains a specific nursery grade, high-density, poly-fibre insert, which provides posture support & comfort. It's suitable for newborns and toddlers and is surrounded by a breathable yet water resistant hypoallergenic cover. The toddler mattress's high density polyester pad allows heat dissipation from the body to minimise sweating and create a comfortable sleep for your baby and the covers are also removable for washing in case of any accidents.
We understand that the safety of your baby is paramount, that's why we test all of our furniture to ensure they meet the strictest of safety procedures.
- Do not put cot in close proximity to heat sources e.g. open fires, radiators, gas and electric heaters
- Do not use the product if any part is broken; torn or missing and use only spare parts approved by manufacturer.
- Do not place or leave anything in the cot, attach anything to the cot, or place it close to another product which could provide a foothold, present a danger of suffocation or strangulation (e.g. strings, blind/curtain cords etc.).
- All assembly fittings should be tightened properly and checked regularly to ensure that no screws are loose and re-tightened as required. Loose screws or fittings could trap parts of the body, or clothing (e.g. ribbons, drawstrings, necklaces) this could pose a risk of strangulation.
- Use only on firm ground which is on a horizontal level and dry.
- To prevent injury, the cot should not be used as soon as the child is able to climb out of the cot unaided.
- Do not use more than one mattress in the cot.
- Be aware of the risk of open fire and other sources of strong heat, such as electric bar fires, gas fires, etc. in the near vicinity of the cot (crib and suspended bed).
||3 adjustable mattress base height positions, removable washable cover on the mattress
||W57cm x L104cm x H91cm
||W50cm x L100cm x H10cm
|Mattress filling and cover
||Polyester Fibre Pad Polypropylene Cover
||Compact cot and mattress
|Age suitable to use
||Birth to 18 months