Back to previous |
Harper Toddler House Bed White
Harper White Toddler Bed House
This Harper Toddler House Bed is ideal for the transition from a cot to a big bed and features a house shaped frame that is stylish as well as fun. The frame is made from durable pine wood and is incredibly easy to assemble with all instructions and tools included.
The junior bed has sturdy wooden slats that form a solid base, which is low to the ground for easy access, and a painted finish in timeless grey that will look great in any child's bedroom or nursery. This junior bed is the ideal starter bed for kids.
We understand that the safety of your toddler is paramount, that's why we test all of our kids beds and furniture to ensure they meet the strictest of safety procedures.
- Do not put the toddler bed in close proximity to heat sources e.g.
open fires, radiators, gas and electric heaters.
- Do not use the toddler bed if any part is broken, torn or missing
and use only spare parts approved by Kinder Valley.
- Do not use more than one mattress.
- Do not place or leave anything in the cot bed, attach anything to
the cot bed, or place it close to another product which could provide
a foothold, present a danger of suffocation or strangulation (e.g.
strings, blind/curtain cords etc.).
- All assembly fittings should be tightened properly and checked
regularly to ensure that screws are not loose. Retighten as required.
Loose screws or fittings could trap parts of the body, or clothing (e.g. ribbons, drawstrings,
necklaces) this could pose a risk of strangulation.
- We recommend you use a mattress size 140cm x 70cm. There should
never be a gap of more than 3cm between the mattress and sides or
ends of the toddler bed.
- Use only on firm ground which is on a horizontal level and dry.
- To prevent injury, the cot should not be used as soon as the child
is able to climb out of the cot unaided. Once your child is able to climb
out of the cot, it should be converted into the junior bed.
Low toddler bed to make it easier to get in and out.
||W77cm x L144cm x H146cm
||W70cm x L140cm x H10cm
||Pine wood with painted white finish
|Mattress filling and cover
||Polyester Fibre Pad
|Duvet set material
||Grey toddler house bed
|Age suitable to use
||18 months - 4 years